Infinite Campus (IC) is the district’s student information system. This online tool houses student data including: enrollments, attendance, class schedules, grade book, transcripts, immunization history, household (family) relationships, and more. It is the official source of information for state reporting, current transcripts, phone/text communications from the district to staff and parents. Learn more on Codex.
Current Version: 1729.8
- Specific access to Infinite Campus is based upon job responsibilities.
- In addition to staff access to data, there is also a Parent Portal providing guardians to access this information for their child(ren).
- Campus Community is a support resource for Infinite Campus. It is available to all Campus users and accessible via your district’s Infinite Campus system. The Campus Community provides a single sign-on access to the knowledge base, forum discussions, learning tools, support site, upcoming events and more.
- Once logged in to Infinite Campus click on the waffle and click on Campus Community.
Featured Support Articles
- Filtering and Sorting the Grade Book
- Grade Book Set Up Article #1 Article #2
- Posting Multiple Grades at One Time
- Seating Charts
- Student Groups
New Teacher Email Series
The following series of email is sent to new teachers. The first email is sent about three days after they get a St.Vrain email account. The rest are sent three days after the previous.
- Updated User Interface
- Grade Book Set Up and Grade Book Tools
- Grade Book Set Up and Preferences
- Assignments and Posting Grades
- Additional Features
- More Resources in Campus Community
Page Curator: Lorraine Baxter