District Technology Services provides two or three copiers per school depending on the school size and one network printer per lab. DTS supports printers purchased through the technology store and assists with others as best we can. DTS is unable to help support home printers, but great news: most computers are now eligible for admin rights and you can add those by applying here.
Change Print Settings on your Macintosh computer
Different programs have different options. Please see the multiple support articles below and choose the application for which you would like to change the print settings.
- Change Print Settings from macOS Applications (Safari, Preview, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, etc.)
- Change Print Settings from Google Web apps and Microsoft Office
- Change Print Settings from Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
Featured Support Articles
- How to authorize your key card on the Spear Printer
- Spear Fax Instructions
- Troubleshooting District Printers on Macintosh Computers
- Resolving 900 errors on printers
- Toner Cartridge Recycling
- Paper Donations
- Paper is ordered through Lewispaper (more information).
- Other copier, duplicator, and laminator supplies are ordered through SVVSD Central Supply Warehouse in Infinite Visions (more information).
Page Curator: Kelly Cravens