- Open the Control Center. (On iPad, start by placing your finger in the upper right corner and swipe down towards the middle.)
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- All devices available for AirPlay appear in this menu.
- Tap on the name of the laptop you want to connect to your iPad to. Ex. LTP-EL-543123
- Enter On Screen code or password.
- The iPad display appears on the laptop or projector Screen. Note: When in extended display mode there will be an icon in the upper left corner to click and choose which display you would like your iPad screen to show up on.
- To turn off AirPlay, go to the Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring.
**Please note that when using AirPlay you are actively presenting. Meaning you are NOT able to have your iPad screen on the projector while doing email and other tasks.