I am having trouble logging in. What should I do?
- Login through Classlink.
- Look for the HMH app on your Classlink Launchpad. If you do not see it, you are not rostered in the correct course in IC. Please submit a help desk ticket here.
- Clear cache and cookies – If the student is on a Chromebook, please make sure that they log out after each use.
- Check IC to verify accurate enrollment of students. Teachers, make sure that you are listed as the primary teacher for your classes in IC.
- Some settings could be interfering with your access to online digital curriculum. Visit this link to see what your settings should be.
- If you are using an iPad, try these additional steps if you are still unable to successfully login.
- If you are a Middle School or High School student, you may need to change your password.
I am a district administrator. How do I activate classes?
You can find a guide on activating classes here.
How do I assign products to my classes?
You can learn how to assign products to your classes here.
The digital homework function isn’t working properly. What should I do?
While using HMH A-G-A, don’t use any other apps. Make sure the other apps are completely closed out by double tapping the home button and swiping up. If the problem persists, submit a help desk ticket here.
My students are getting notifications that they don’t have any books or that they don’t have permission to access the content, and I don’t seem to have a book assigned to my account. What should I do?
Make sure that you have assigned product to your course. You can learn how to do that here.
Students are getting a message saying they aren’t part of an enabled class or that they need to enter a code. How do I get them into the class, or where do I find this code?
There is no code to enter for access, as all classes are rostered automatically through IC. If you and/or your students are unable to see your class, you may need to add product to your course. Learn how to do this here.
When trying to assign homework to a class, nothing comes up under “Select Book.” What should I do?
You need to assign product to your course. Learn how to do this here.
My student is not rostered in my class. What should I do?
Check IC to verify accurate enrollment for the student. The student will have access to the course two days after being enrolled through IC.
How do I get an HMH preview account?
Teachers can create Preview accounts to see texts for different grade levels. To create a Preview account, teachers can go to my.hrw.com, click on the Preview button, and enter the sample word NAELA15. You will be able to access material, but you will not be assigned a class roster or be able to assign material.
I want to add a fake student to my roster in order to see what my students see. Is this possible?
HMH is a replica of IC. Thus, fake students cannot be made, and you cannot see the student platform without a real student’s login information.
I am a long-term substitute, what are my options for gaining HMH access?
HMH A-G-A automatically rosters teachers and students based on their assignments in IC. In order for you to access, please have your registrar assign you, the substitute, as the primary teacher in that class(es) in IC. Additionally, teachers can create Preview accounts to see texts for different grade levels. To create a Preview account, teachers can go to my.hrw.com, click on the Preview button, and enter the sample word NAELA15. You will be able to access material but you will not be assigned a class roster or be able to assign material.