- Open your web browser to https://citrix.svvsd.org and login with your SVVSD credentials.
- When you login it should take you to a screen with a big green “INSTALL” button in the middle. You will need to check the box directly below the button to indicate you accept the Citrix license agreement and then click the install button.
- It should now prompt you to either save or run the “CitrixReceiverWeb.exe” application. You should click run if you are presented with the option, otherwise you will need to find where it downloaded to (typically your downloads folder) and go double click the icon to install the application.
- When you run the downloaded application it will come up with a screen similar to the one below, just click install and accept the license on the next screen that appears and then hit install and let it do it’s thing.
- During the last step of the installation it will ask you to add an account, you can just click finish on this screen.
- Now go back to your web browser and click the continue button.
- You should now be taken to a screen where you can launch your district provided desktops / applications. Click on one of the desktops or applications and it should prompt you to open the .ica file. It should automatically populate the screen with the appropriate application that you just installed and when you hit OK it should open the application.
Install Citrix Workspace (Microsoft Windows)
Permanent link to this article: https://tech.svvsd.org/support/2020/03/02/install-citrix-workspace-microsoft-windows/