It is essential to adjust your macOS Display preferences when using your computer with the classroom projector.
To properly set up the Display preferences, you will need to have your computer plugged into the projector system, and have both the computer and projector powered on.
- Open your System Preferences
2. Select the Displays system preference
3. Select the Arrangement tab
4. Enable or disable Mirror Displays – Mirroring will show the same image on the projector that is on your computer screen
5. Select the Display tab
6. Adjust the resolution by clicking the Scaled button
7. If needed, hold down the option key while selecting the Scaled button to see a full list of resolutions
8. For most systems, we recommend 1280 x 800 or 1440 x 900 as great starting resolution points, but feel free to play around with the different options
For further assistance, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-702-7730 (x57730).