The St. Vrain Valley School District has paid for a limited number of upgraded Nearpod accounts for teachers to use this as a tool for teaching and learning in the district. Below you will find directions on how to get set up for the District Edition account.
Note: Because there are a limited number of licenses, please sign up for this if you know that you will be using Nearpod. You can create a limited Nearpod presentation WITHOUT an upgraded account prior to requesting an upgraded version.
- Go to Nearpod.com and create an account using your St. Vrain Valley School District email address. The easiest way to do this is to click the Sign up with Google button.
- Once you have created the Nearpod account, submit your information on this form.
- You will receive an invitation from Nearpod to join the St. Vrain District edition once the request form has been processed.
- After accepting the invitation, you are ready to use Nearpod. It may be necessary to delete and reinstall the Nearpod app using the Self Service app on your district iPad to see your new account status.
District accounts will be monitored for use, and unused accounts may be deleted to accommodate the inclusion of additional staff seeking to incorporate Nearpod in their instruction.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at (303) 702-7730 (ext. 57730) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Nearpod Resources:
- Nearpod Help
- How to embed a Nearpod Lesson in a Website
- Nearpod on Twitter
- Nearpod for Classroom Extension for Google Chrome
- Instant Feedback: Progress Monitoring with Nearpod (iBooks link)
Note: This resource walks teachers through the use of Nearpod as a formative assessment tool in a variety of situations. Requires iBooks to access.