The St. Vrain Valley School District has paid for a limited number of upgraded Nearpod accounts for teachers to use this as a tool for teaching and learning in the district. Below you’ll find directions on how to get set up for the District Edition account.
NOTE: Because there are a limited number of licences, please sign up for this if you know that you will be using Nearpod. You can create a limited Nearpod presentation WITHOUT an upgraded account prior to requesting an upgraded version.
- Go to http://nearpod.com and create an account using your St. Vrain email address. (The easiest way to do this is click the “Sign up with Google” button on the bottom right of the home page.)
- Once you’ve created the Nearpod account, submit your information on this form.
- You’ll receive an invitation from Nearpod to join the St. Vrain District edition once they’ve processed the information you’ve shared via the form.
- That’s it. You’re in. (You might need to delete and reinstall the Nearpod iOS app to see your new account status.)
District accounts will be monitored for use and unused accounts may be deleted to accommodate the inclusion of additional staff seeking to incorporate Nearpod in their instruction. Any questions? Contact the Help Desk at X57730 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Nearpod Resources:
- Nearpod Help
- How to embed a Nearpod Lesson in a Website
- Nearpod on Twitter
- Using Nearpod with Google Drive
- Nearpod Browser Extension for Chrome
- Instant Feedback: Progress Monitoring with Nearpod (iBooks link)
- This resource walks teachers through the use of Nearpod as a formative assessment tool in a variety of situations. Requires iBooks to access.