Below is a summary of the support provided by DTS to charter and contract schools as specified by Exhibit J, Additional Services Agreement of Charter School Contracts.
|Active Directory Account, Staff 1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Qty||Yes|
|Active Directory Account, Students||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Computer Support 2||Yes||No||No||SPED 3||SPED 3||No||No||SPED 3|
|Copier/Printer Support||Copiers||No||No||No||No||No||Printers 8||No|
|Digital Account Support (Classlink)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Google Apps and Email, Staff 9||Yes||Qty||Qty||Qty||Yes||Qty||No||Qty|
|Google Apps and Email, Students 7||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|iPads Support 10||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Infinite Campus Support||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Meet the Teacher||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Network Support||Yes||No||No||No||No 4||No||Yes||WAN only12|
|State Testing Support 6||No||Limited||Limited||Limited||Limited||Limited||No||Limited|
|VoIP Telephone Support||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||Fee Based 5|
|Webex Meetings 11||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
- Charter schools’ staff members who require access to the District’s Student Information System (Infinite Campus) will receive SVVSD staff Active Directory accounts. Additional staff may have accounts on request. Nutrition Services and SPED personnel also receive accounts.
- Nutrition Services computers are supported at all charter schools.
- Special education computer hardware provided by the district is supported. School staff are given an admin account to install and configure software, printers, etc., otherwise little software support is provided.
- The school’s network does not meet the recommendations made by DTS for Citrix access.
- TPCA is charged for phone support based on time and materials.
- State Testing – Limited Support
- As is standard in SVVSD, K-5 students do not have access to the email in their Google accounts. Sites that do not have Google accounts for their students are eligible but have not requested accounts. (access set in IC admin)
- Sierra School printers are allowed to be on the LAN
- Each charter school receives a number of staff email addresses as specified in their contract. Charter principals and School Assessment Coordinators are required to have accounts for assessment communication, coordination, and reporting. Nutrition Services and SPED personnel also receive accounts that do not count toward the schools’ totals. Staff email accounts include archiving.
- Only teachers get LTP equipment.
- Only SPED personnel have access to Webex (9/2020)
- TPCA traffic is routed through SVVSD web filters