See the Employee Technology Matrix for a title-based outline of the standard personal computing devices issued to teachers and staff by District Technology Services.
- Schools may use their own funds to purchase other DTS-approved technology to supplement or replace DTS-provided equipment. DTS does not prorate these purchases.
- Schools may appoint up to two LTP Site Coordinators. Site Coordinators are issued an iPad and Mac Laptop.
- Administrative departments use their own funds to purchase DTS-approved technology for positions not listed in the Employee Technology Matrix.
- Contract positions, for instance athletic trainers, are not issued personal computing devices.
- Each school is issued 1 Chromebook for their athletic trainers
DTS: More Info