The following is a role-based outline of the standard personal computing devices issued to teachers or staff by District Technology Services directly or through the Learning Technology Program.
- Schools and administrative departments may use their own funds to purchase other DTS-approved technology to supplement or replace DTS-provided equipment. DTS does not prorate these purchases.
|Campus Supervisor Office||GEN|
|Classroom Teacher2 ≥ .5 FTE Instruction||MIL||MIL|
|Classroom Teacher2 < .5 FTE Instruction||MIL|
|Community Schools Office||GEN||GEN|
|Counseling Secretary or Clerk||GEN|
|Instructional Para (Instructional, ECSE, or Preschool Paras in IV)||MIL|
|Lab Tech (Elementary)||MIL|
|LTP Site Coordinator ||MIL3||MIL3|
|Media Tech (Elementary)||MIL|
|STEM Coordinator (Instructional Coach in IV)||MIL||MIL|
|Autism Team Coordinator||MIL|
|Behavior Coach (Paras in IV)||MIL|
|Counselor (Student Engagement Counselor in IV)||MIL||MIL|
|Cultural & Linguistic Diversity (CLD) Interpreters||GEN|
|Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH)||MIL||MIL|
|District Assessment Team (DAT) Psychologist||GEN|
|Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)||MIL||MIL|
|Multi Grades Teacher||MIL||MIL|
|Occupational Therapist (OT)||MIL||MIL|
|Physical Therapist (PT)||MIL||MIL|
|SPED Instructional Coach (TOSA)||MIL|
|SPED Para (Special Education Paras or Specialized Program Paras in IV)||MIL|
|Speech & Language Pathologist (SLP)||MIL||MIL|
|Teacher of Students with Visual Impairment (TVI)||MIL||MIL|
- GEN (General Fund) – Equipment is for work-related purposes and issued to the schools/departments.
- MIL (Mill Funded) – Equipment is for instructional purposes and assigned to employees directly by DTS.
- SIT (Site Based) – Equipment is provided at the discretion and funding of the school or department.
- School Administrators includes principals, assistant principals, and deans.
- Classroom Teacher includes long-term substitutes and Special Education.
- If required and authorized by principal and DTS
- 2-4 units are assigned to a school based on size for shared access by paras, clerks, etc.
- Includes Media Clerk access