How to reset the password for accounts within Apple School Manager. This can be done by anyone who has the ability to Reset passwords for individuals in Apple School Manager
How to reset the password of an account in Apple School Manager.
- Log into Apple School Manager with you Managed Apple ID.
- Select Individuals under People on the left.
- Select the account you need to reset the password on.
- Choose “Reset Password”
- You will be prompted to confirm this reset
- Provide the new password from the pop-up or email the sign-in info to the account
*These passwords will not match, so only do one or the other
- After the person/account has received the temporary password send them to the following site:
- For Volume Purchase Accounts – VPP-Fulfill – This is only to prompt the person to reset their password. No action is needed on this page and it can be logged off afterwards.
- For Students/Staff or other Managed Apple ID’s they will be prompted to reset their password when attempting to use it on an iPad.