SVVS Schoology accounts for parents are created only after they have created a full Parent Portal account in Infinite Campus with a unique email address. The office staff at each individual school can assist parents and guardians in creating a full Infinite Campus Parent Portal account that will require the GUID number and school code. Within 24 hours after the creation of the Infinite Campus account a Schoology account will be created and an email from Schoology will be sent to the email address provided from Infinite Campus.
It is important to note that not every school, or every teacher, uses Schoology so please check with your building about their method of communicating homework and assignments. Example of email below.
Click here for instructions on how to login to Schoology.
- Other notes:
Parents log in to schoology.com (or app.schoology.com) and NOT svvsd.schoology.org like students and staff do.
- SVVS staff members and teachers that have children attending school in St. Vrain are tied to their child via that district provided Schoology account and not a typical parent account.
- Parents can change the default period in ‘Settings’ after the initial log in.
- If a parent forgets their Schoology password the password needs to be reset at schoology.com by clicking the ‘Forgot your password’ link.
- If parents enter a single email address, or the same email address, in Infinite Campus Schoology will only one Schoology account. If both parents would like a Schoology account they would need to enter a unique email address for both people in Infinite Campus.
- SVVS Schoology parent accounts rollover year-to-year so they will use the same credentials each year.
- All official grades and attendance are kept in Infinite Campus and not Schoology.
Changing your password
To change your password select Account Settings from the drop down menu in the upper-right corner. Find the Change your password link and pick a password you can remember. If you forget your password please go www.schoology.com and select ‘Forgot your password’.
Set up your Notifications to control how Schoology contacts you about your child’s school activities. To set up notifications, select Notifications from the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner (or use the tab in Account Settings). You can enable notifications to be sent to you as an email or text message depending on preference.
The Schoology Parent Email Digest is a brief summary of your child’s activities delivered to your email inbox. You can opt to receive it on a daily or weekly basis.
Overdue Submissions Email
In addition to the Parent Email Digest email, you can opt to receive additional email notifications when your child has an overdue assignment:
Once you have configured your Parent Email Digest and Overdue Submissions Email settings, click Save Changes.
Last updated by addington_kyle on 2017-02-14 03:24:25