- Keep your iPad in the district-issued or approved protective case.
- Do not set books on the iPad.
- Use the iPad on a flat, stable surface
- Do not have food or drinks around the iPad.
- Wipe surfaces with a clean, dry soft cloth. DO NOT use cleaning products such as windex!
- Avoid touching the screen with pens or pencils.
- Do not leave the iPad exposed to direct sunlight or near any heat, cold or moisture sources for extended periods of time.
Heat & Cold Exposure
- Never store your iPad in a locked car.
- Store the iPad in temperatures between 32° and 90°.
- The ideal temperature for iPad storage and use is room temperature approximately 70°.
- Charge iPad when it has less than 20% battery life left.
- Optimize your settings to maximize battery life. See Apple’s recommendations here.
Additional iPad Care Tips can be found at the below resources:
Last updated by mccormick_nick on 2016-02-26 10:43:39