- Always keep your iPad in the district-issued protective case.
- Do not set books or other items on top of the iPad.
- Use the iPad on a flat, stable surface
- Keep food and drinks away from the iPad.
- Avoid touching the screen with pens or pencils.
- Do not leave the iPad exposed to direct sunlight or near any heat, cold or moisture sources for extended periods of time.
Heat and Cold Exposure:
- Never store your iPad in a locked car.
- Store the iPad in temperatures between 32° F and 90° F.
- The ideal temperature for iPad storage and use is room temperature, approximately 70° F.
- Charge iPad when it has less than 20% battery life left.
- Optimize your settings to maximize battery life.
- See additional Apple Support recommendations here.