The Learning Technology Plan Expectations and Commitments documents are designed to outline both our commitments to service in support of learning as well as the expectations we hold for our users.
The goal in creating these documents was not to create a list of “dos and don’ts” but to outline the broad strokes of the LTP partnership and how we all contribute to the success of the program.
- School Level Expectations and Commitments (Elementary and Secondary)
- Classroom Expectations and Commitments (for shared classroom sets of iPads)
- Teacher Expectations and Commitments
- Student and Parent Expectations and Commitments (Spanish version located here.)
- These Expectations and Commitments are available to sign through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Directions for accessing the form through the Portal can be found here.
- Optional Damage Insurance Program (Spanish version located here)
- Affordable internet options – Click here for more information.