Author or Editor: Lorraine Baxter - Edit

Update Personal Information in IC – Request

  • To request an update to your personal information,
  • Log into Infinite Campus (
    • Note: You need to be in Campus Tools. (Waffle menu > Campus Tools)
  • Then go to Census > My Data > Click on Request Demographic Update.

first shot

  • A Brief Description is Optional.
  • The Update Type is ‘I am adding or correcting my information only.’
    • No name changes will accepted or approved.  To change your name contact Human Resources.
  • Scroll down and make any changes you want.
  • Then Save Request.
    • The Request will be processed within 24 hours.

second shot

Last updated by george_michael on 2020-11-05 07:51:20

Comments are closed.