To create an Apple ID without a credit card for students 13 and older, use these directions found on Apple’s support site.
- Apple’s password requirements are different from those for your SVVSD account. An Apple ID password must:
- include one capital letter
- include one other letter
- include at least one number
- contain at least 8 characters
- have no multiple identical characters
- cannot have been used in the past year
- If you’ve already created an Apple ID and it is requesting a credit card, you can follow these directions from Apple to remove credit card information.
- Make sure to add a rescue email and security questions to your Apple ID account so that you can recover your password if you forget it.