To create an Apple ID without a credit card for students 13 and older, use these directions found on Apple’s support site.
- Apple’s password requirements are different from those for your SVVSD account. An Apple ID password must contain:
- one capital letter
- one other letter
- at least 8 characters
- one number
- no multiple identical characters
- not used in the past year
- If you’ve already created an Apple ID and it is requesting a credit card, you can use an iTunes gift card or Starbucks free app download card in the Redeem field to bypass the requirement.
- Make sure to add a rescue email and security questions to your Apple ID account so that you can recover your password if you forget it.
Last updated by mccartney_jennifer on 2016-08-01 05:07:10