I. If you’ve already downloaded the eTextbook app, you’ll have to delete it first before you can download new, updated content. Keep in mind that this will delete any content (notes, highlights, bookmarks, etc.) stored in the app.
- Tap and hold the eTextbooks icon until it begins to shake
- Tap the X in the upper left corner of the app to delete it
- Tap the home button to stop the shaking icons
II. Download (or re-download) the HMH eTextbook app. (Note: if your students have parental restrictions set on the iPad, you may have to contact them to ask them to remove these before the student can download the app.)
- Open the App Store app
- Search for “hmh etextbooks”
- Tap the Get button or cloud icon to download the app
III. Get the Collections eTextbook for your grade level(s).
- Open the HMH eTextbooks app
- Tap the Get Books button in the upper right corner
- Enter the bundle code and tap OK (note: bundle codes can be obtained from the Language Arts Coordinator)
IV. Download Collections units.
- In the My Library page of the app, tap on the Collections book icon
- Tap on Download next to each of the six Collections to download the content