How do I set up “Find My” on my iPad?
Please follow these instructions to enable Find My iPad. For more information, please access this resource. Note that you must be signed in with an Apple ID to enable Find My.
- On your iPad open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Find My.
- If you want friends and family to know where you are, turn on Share My Location.
- Tap Find My [device], then turn on Find My [device].
- To see your device even when it’s offline, turn on Find My network.
- To have the location of your device sent to Apple when the battery is low, turn on Send Last Location.
If you want to be able to find your lost device on a map, make sure that Location Services is turned on. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services, and turn on Location Services.