To remove a wireless network from your Macintosh computer, you will need Administrator Permissions for your computer. See Administrator Access Guidelines and Process.
To remove a saved wireless network from your Macintosh computer, follow these steps:
- Open System Preferences
- Select Network system preference
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select padlock in bottom left corner
- Enter account information to unlock
- Select Advanced near the bottom right corner
- Under Preferred Networks, select the wireless network you wish to remove
- Click the minus sign to remove
- Select OK
- Select Apply
Additionally, you can rearrange the order of the wireless networks and drag the svvsd Wi-Fi to the top and make it the Primary Preferred Network. You can also deselect Auto-Join next to the svvsd-guest Wi-Fi.