This article describes how to connect to your Home Drive (My Documents) on any macOS system. Please note that this procedure will only work while on the svvsd Wi-Fi network and is intended for staff (non-student) users.
- Select the Finder by clicking on the Desktop
- On Finder menu bar click on Go
- Select Connect to Server…
- For Home Drive, enter the following server address:
(Note: replace lastname_firstname with your district username)
- For Group Share Drive, enter the following server address:
- smb://lh-fs2/STAFF Share/
- Optionally, click [+] to add this to your Favorite Servers: for future access
- Select Connect
Depending on your specific version of macOS, the the server icon will show up on your Desktop, or in your Computer menu (GO > Computer).