Parents have their own username and password to log into Schoology. If you do not already have a parent Schoology account set up, click here for directions.
Also, did you know you can customize your Schoology notifications?
Schoology sends you email notifications for Social, Academic, Group, and School activity that occurs in your account. These notifications pertain to the schools, courses, and groups in which you participate.
You can select which notifications you would like to receive from Schoology. To customize your notifications, follow these directions:
- Select the arrow next to your name on the top right side of the page.
- Click Notifications from the drop-down menu.
- Select the button next to the notification you’d like to change.
- Choose On (receive from all sources), Off (no notifications), or Custom (pick and choose the sources).
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.
Note: If you receive notifications for Schoology Messages you’ve received, you may respond to the message directly from the notification in your email.
If you’d also like to receive the notifications that your child receives, we recommend adding your email address or phone number to your child’s Account Settings and Account Notifications area.