Do you ever feel like a broken record with reminding your student about an upcoming assignment or even something as simple as “Don’t forget to plug in your iPad?” With Siri, you can help your student learn to set their own reminders and become more responsible for setting priorities.
It’s easy to do. Simply press and hold the Home button on the iPad to activate Siri and state what you need to be reminded of. Some examples include:
- Remind me to plug in my iPad at 8:00 PM every night.
- Remind me to bring my permission slip to class on Friday.
- Remind me to return my library book in two weeks.
- Remind me to take out the kitchen trash on Sunday night.
- Remind me to ask my science teacher about my quiz grade at 9:00 AM tomorrow.