Exciting news! When we return to school in August, all LTP iPads for teachers and students will be refreshed with the NEW full sized iPad.
In June, we are also moving to a new Mobile Device Management (MDM) system. When we switch over, it’s possible that some apps downloaded from LANRev will be removed from the iPad, which might cause you to lose data that has not been backed up.
DTS strongly encourages all staff members to back up any data they wish to save on their LTP iPads before the end of May. (Besides, it’s a good idea to make regular backups anyway!) Click here for directions for backing up data from iPad apps.
DTS Help Desk will be available by appointment only July 9th – 26th to swap out staff iPads. Appointments are 30 minutes in length and will be offered between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- Call the Help Desk at 303-702-7730 (or ext. 57730 internally) with your current iPad’s asset tag number to make an appointment. Allow at least three days notice to prepare your new iPad.
- Back up any data you wish to save from your old iPad.
- Make sure you know your Apple ID! Forgotten it? Go to iforgot.apple.com to recover or reset your password.
- At your appointment, bring your iPad mini, charging brick, and cable. Allow 30 minutes to reset your old iPad and set up your new.
- Go home with your new iPad!