St. Vrain is welcoming the portability and capabilities of Apple mobile (iOS) devices. (iOS Devices include: iPads, iPod Touches, and iPhones). Due to the limited number of computer technicians, the increasing number of devices, and the limited enterprise device management software for these items, DTS will provide a very limited support structure.
DTS provides the following support:
Configuration Assistance for the following:
- District Wi-Fi access connection to SVVSD-PUBLIC
- District Google mail setup
- District Citrix setup
All other support is the responsibility of the site or user of the device. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Device damage (User should take the broken device to Apple store)
- Application configuration and usage
- Personal email account setup
- Synchronization and Backups, (view this document written by our Instructional Tech team)
- Synchronization to home computers
Non-iOS mobile devices
DTS does not support other mobile devices, though many of the FAQ documents on the Help Desk blog may be useful when setting up devices to access district mail.